Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
- Conduct credit analysis for the team by preparing concise, critical, and well-argued proposals. Recommend credit limits in partnership with the origination team based on the bank's risk appetite/credit policies and client's credit profile.
- Prepare and conduct periodic credit facility renewals on a timely basis.
- Conduct in-depth industry and corporate research to identify industry's key drivers, supply chain connections, risks, and opportunities.
- Expedite and monitor the credit approval process by liaising with respective approving officers.
- Work closely with the business unit as well as other internal stakeholders to manage the bank's risk exposure.
- Monitor risk control and conduct relevant reporting.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of bank credit policies and practices and applicable local and regional regulations to comply with requirements of the Bank and regulatory authority.
- University Degree in business, accounting, or related subjects with CFA, ACCA, CPA or FRM qualifications an advantage
- Minimum 8 years' hand on credit experiences in Banking or related industry
- Candidate with less experience maybe considered as AVP
Skill & Knowledge:
- Good credit assessment skills with sound product, industry, and regulatory knowledge. Experience in handling Large and medium Chinese enterprises customers is a definite advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and writing skills.
- Knowledge of capital market products including derivatives in treasury and commodity products, ISDA /CSA, asset backed financing is a definite advantage.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills with good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Versatile and thrive in a dynamic multi-cultural and multi-tasking environment.
- Mature, good communicator and co-operative work behavior to engage various stakeholders.