Our client, a well-established Bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high-calibre candidate to help maximize debt recovery and minimize impairment loss for the designated accounts for the Bank.
- Manage debt collection and recovery for the designated accounts through cash/ assets collection and recovery, debt restructuring, security enforcement and obtaining additional securities etc.
- Exercise proper assessment to formulate strategy and recovery plan that can minimize the specific provision for designated accounts and facilitate provision write-backs, thus contributing to the profitability of the Bank.
- Handle problem accounts including dealing with debt service payments, negotiation with borrowers, formulating collection and recovery strategies. Handling credit applications & legal documentation, following up legal actions and liaise with the collection agency etc.
- Report the recovery progress and assess the recovery rate of the problem accounts.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines.
- 7 - 10 years’ related experience in corporate banking risk assets collection or credit management in bank or corporate insolvency in Big 4.
- Holder of Certified Credit Risk Management Professional (Credit Portfolio Management) is preferred.
- Legal knowledge of non performing loan management including collateral enforcement and litigation.
- Client facing experience and strong negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of banking products is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.
- Applicants with more relevant experience will be considered for Assistant General Manager.