We are currently seeking a highly motivated Head of Retail Banking Operations to join our client, a regional bank. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in banking operations and will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of our client banking operations department.
- Manage the daily operations of the banking operations department across all business lines.
- Ensure that all operational activities are conducted in compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that operational activities support the overall goals of the organization.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators to measure the success of the department.
- Identify and mitigate operational risks.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and service providers.
- Develop and implement training programs for staff to ensure that they have the necessary skills to perform their roles effectively.
- Work with the Head of Operations to develop and implement departmental policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field.
- At least 15 years of experience in banking operations, with at least 5 years in a senior management role.
- Must have a background in Retail or Consumer Banking Operations.
- Strong understanding of banking regulations and compliance requirements.
- Experience in risk management and mitigations.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders.
Please reach out to Matthew Ng at 69500388 or MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941