Overview of Division/Department
Productivity & Quality Management (PQM) is to support the strategic objectives and plans set forth by the management of Asia & Oceania Administration Department.
PQM is responsible for planning, promoting and coordinating activities necessary to maintain and improve the quality of Mizuho's operational infrastructures. Its primary focus is on productivity gain projects and innovation, to review new initiatives, to identify operations key risks, improve service quality and to perform regulatory reporting.
PQM comprises the ‘Productivity Management Team' and ‘Quality Management Team'. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include: Organisation BCM Coordinator
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Liaise with BU BCP Coordinators to develop effective working relationships and document BC plans
- Liaise with key infrastructure teams to identify gaps, set recovery time objectives and convey business needs/ expectations
- Support senior management in aligning all BC planning, initiatives and goals with Organisational goals and infrastructure capabilities
- Conduct branch-wide business continuity to ensure business operations meet regulatory standard of a business continuity plan
- Direct and supervise BC plan maintenance processes and execution
- Activate CMT during a real crisis and support the CMT with critical components of the plan in order for CMT to make critical decision
- Ensure BCM activities are in-line with MAS latest guidelines
- Assist Section Head and DSH in Project planning & implementation
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- At least 5 - 8 years of working experience in business continuity planning/ management in the banking and financial institutions business and operations
- Knowledge of the local and international standards and framework related to Business Continuity Planning, Disaster Recovery and Risk Management.
- Experience in leading and/ or facilitating BCM exercises including industry wide exercise
- Experience in conducting BCM Training to the bank staffs
- Able to handle situation under pressure
- Good interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Member of the Business Continuity Institute and relevant certification is an advantage