We're looking for a Change Management Practitioner who understands the value of compelling data-driven stories to influence employees to embrace new ways of working. With an appreciation of human-centered design, agile, change management principles and methodologies, he/she will plan, manage and execute change management processes and practices to drive successful adoption by people. He/she can translate complex requirements into simple data-driven design solutions across a variety of transformation initiatives, behavioral nudges and tangible artefacts.
Facilitate & drive employee-centric change management
- Oversee the implementation of change management processes in the organisation
- Create change plans, develop the processes, coordinate and drive the execution, including training and communications plans
- Uncover opportunities for improving workforce productivity and efficiency
- Good executive presentation skills, cross-team collaboration and excellent communications skills are essential
- Provide recommendations for addressing roadblocks to implementing change management initiatives
Engage and manage relationships with stakeholders
- Establish effective working relationships and clear lines of communication with internal stakeholders, from senior leadership and managers to employees bank-wide
- Partner closely with stakeholders to analyse potential resistance and gaps
- Provide subject matter expertise in the development of long-term plans involving strategy development
- A Bachelor’s degree holder with at least 3 to 5 years' experience in Change Management, Human-centred Design, Culture Transformation or related discipline
- Creative in problem-solving and business acumen
- People-oriented with effective stakeholder management, strong facilitation and communication skills.
- Confident in your entrepreneurial skills & can work independently to get things done with minimal supervision.
- Knowledgeable in two or more of the following competencies
- Change management (mandatory)
- Creative design, e.g. user experience/ interface design (preferable)
- Design thinking or human-centred design
- Facilitation & coaching
- Data and information visualisation
Good to have:
- Prosci Certification in Change Management and/or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a tech company