Our goal is to disrupt a multi-billion-dollar industry – that is ripe and favourable for transformation – with revolutionary ideas and innovation. If you are one who likes to pursue bold ideas, this is your opportunity to join a vibrant team of disruptors. You will manage a portfolio of clients and report to the Chief Transformation Officer.
Your responsibilities will include evaluating the financial status of potential customers and monitoring that of existing clients, performing periodic risk assessments, enhancing existing credit assessment processes, and working with third-party vendors to automate and digitize the entire credit assessment model.
Credit Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyze and assess credit history of existing and potential clients
- Review credit applications and perform credit checks
- Conduct portfolio and risk management, which includes: o Working closely with the various stakeholders to ensure the firm’s entire business and risk integrity are managed soundly
- Employ robust analytics and modelling of portfolio about liquidity and cashflow requirements as well as negotiations with counterparties to lead discussions around portfolio structuring, liquidity and credit matters.
- Manage the firm’s risk framework; design, develop and implement market risk, liquidity & credit risk framework for the company, ensuring that it contains clear best practices, methodology and measurement metrics to help grow the company’s business in a sustainable manner.
- Other matters: assist with leading and streamlining all global insurance matters
Credit Analyst Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a relevant role
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- Able to demonstrate sound judgment, strong analytical skills, and negotiation skills
- Able to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable outcomes
- Strong understanding of risk metrics and hands-on approach to managing credit risk with customers
- Preferably having a background in the financial or maritime industry
- Preferably a Singaporean or PR