A newly created headcount to look for a Fixed Income Specialist. My client is opened to local candidates or who is keen to relocate from Hong Kong / China to Singapore.
- Trading in Fixed Income products and involve in other hedging derivatives
- Conduct investment research for bond investments including both investment grade and high yield credits
- Responsible for trade execution, hedging, book risk management and reporting
- Collect market information and trading data and perform market analysis
- Generate and implement investment strategies
- Ensure conformity with global Firm standards of client service, regulatory, compliance, and operating model
- Ensure work flows and recommendations fulfilled regulatory requirements as well as bank policies.
- 3+ years of relevant working experience of fixed income trading in buy-side or sell side environment with exposure to local and hard currency bonds within emerging markets
- Extensive and solid knowledge of Fixed Income market
- Good knowledge on credit analyst and trading skill
- Strong MS Excel skills, ability in VBA programming is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated, attentive to details and well-organized.
- Strong language proficiency, verbal and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin) are essential
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are opened for a new position within banking / wealth management side, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.