- Enhance the security posture of organisation’ s manufacturing infrastructure on site, at third party sites, and in cloud environments
- Work with our partners to identify and resolve security weaknesses in their environments which could pose risk to organisation
- Analyse and investigate security alerts or breaches to identify the root cause.
- Monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorised system users
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Work closely with teams of highly technical and talented organisation’s engineers chartered with building, scaling, deploying and maintaining manufacturing infrastructure, application services, and data pipelines
- Verifying the security of third-party vendors and collaborating with them to meet security requirements.
- Operational support to security related requests
- Technical degree at the bachelor’s level or equivalent industry experience.
- Understanding of internet security issues and the threat landscape
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
- Problem solving capabilities and ability to work independently.
- Travel through-out Asia if needed post pandemic.
- 2 to 5+ years of hands-on experience in at least one of the following areas in
large production environments: Installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and
security hardening and monitoring of Linux or Windows/AD systems and associated
services and applications.
- Configuration management tools including Chef, Ansible, Terraform
- Experience working with IaaS platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.) is highly desired.
- Experience using platforms and tools like ELK or Splunk, *Osquery, Sysmon, Wireshark, Zeek, Wazuh.
- Knowledge of the following areas:
TCP/IP network fundamentals and network services such as DNS, SMTP, DHCP, NETBOOT
- Experience in analysing a wide variety of network and host security logs to detect and
resolve security issues
- Applied cryptography including PKI, SSL, and key management
- Bachelor’s in computer science/IT or related field
- GIAC Security Certification would be desirable.
- Blue/defense side of Cyber Security
- Must have a minimum bachelor’s in computer science/IT or related field
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Tulasi in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference Tulasi531747 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
EA Registration No: R21103662, Tulasi D/O Thanabal.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544