Your role as a Regional FP&A Manager
- Managing the delivery of the regional forecasting process including understanding global requirements, organising and issuing deadlines, instructions and templates to countries, consolidating and reviewing numbers with regional leadership prior to submitting to COG management.
- Consolidation and review of monthly management results throughout the region on a timely basis, ensuring accuracy, completeness and required reconciliations to reporting systems. This includes direct responsibility over several regional activities/processes that formulate part of the overall consolidation.
- Managing and delivery of the regional planning and budgeting processes including understanding global requirements, organising and issuing deadlines, instructions and templates to countries, consolidating the regional plan and submission to senior management.
- Partnership with lines-of-business units and regional product line managers to support the delivery of specific projects by providing accounting advice and financial management support, eg. financial modelling.
- Take responsibility for the expense management and acquisition costs reporting and analysis, including a monthly monitoring of actual versus forecast versus plan and prior year.
- Identify and track unbudgeted expense/acquisition items.
- Maintain a close relationship with market finance management and troubleshoot on country issues in conjunction with the regional CFO.
- Experience in financial leadership
- Demonstrated and proven staff management experience
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to grasp complex non-life insurance concepts and accounting treatments
- CPA or CA qualified including business degree
- At least 8-years experience in complex financial accounting process and procedures
- Sound judgement, financial acumen, analytical and planning skills
- Excellent proficiency and experience in financial consolidation, planning, reporting systems
- ACCA/CPA/Degree in Accountancy is preferred