Portfolio reporting and analysis. Responsibilities include
- Ongoing monitoring of market, sustainability and Health and Safety (HSE) related news that could affect the assets under management, highlighting key topics internally where relevant.
- Ongoing monitoring of industry and competitor news for benchmarking and analysis.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly portfolio look-through, incidents and sustainability reports.
- Assisting in the tracking and review of annual asset budgets (e.g. capital expenditures), and the analysis of variances against portfolio level forecasts.
- Assisting in the preparation of quarterly board meeting slides and board / trustee reports.
- Coordinating annual workplace safety visits for senior management (with the assistance of the Asset Managers).
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with the Group’s compliance and risk management policies / processes, working with the Asset Management team to drive the target for zero control breaches/audit findings.
Coordinating, managing, and reviewing (together with various internal stakeholders)
- Annual assets’ valuation and hold-sell analysis
- Annual insurance adequacy and renewal
- Annual internal audit
- Annual report
- Technical audit (where relevant)
Ad hoc support on portfolio related matters including
- Q&As / presentations for investor meetings.
- Participating in due diligence and/or acquisition support (e.g. circulars / review of announcements etc.) if needed
Sustainability initiatives which include:
- Assisting in the collation and submission of ESG benchmarking initiatives (e.g. GRESB).
- Assisting in the monitoring and reporting of sustainability targets.
- Working closely with the Asset Management team to consolidate and review efficiency metrics (e.g. PUE) and to assess and propose green initiatives (e.g. renewable energy, green rating) to the CEO.
- Preparing (working with consultants and internal stakeholders) sustainability reporting and monitoring measures.
Planning the Annual Strategy meeting with the Board. Responsibilities include
- Coordinating with external consultants to prepare and present portfolio strategy related market research.
- Coordination with the various internal departments (e.g. Asset Management, Finance, Investments, and Investor Relations) and external presenters where relevant.
- Degree in business, real estate, economics or related field disciplines or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience; Relevant internship experiences will be considered
- Detailed-oriented, task-focused, self-starter and team player
- Positive learning attitude and aptitude
- Open mindset with the ability to work with tight timelines, changing landscapes and varied tasks
- Some form of interest in ESG related topics
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation and interpersonal skills