Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Wealth Management Technology organization is responsible for the engineering and support of technology solutions, implementation of change programs, and the associated change, design, and data governance. The organization includes Wealth Management Technology APAC, Client & Front Office and Product Distribution. Wealth Management Technology provides digital capabilities and technology solutions for the Wealth Management business, delivering front to back aligned, high quality IT solutions and services to support the growth and profitability of the Bank, ensure compliance, drive efficiency, and further reduce complexity and cost. Our Digital Private Bank was launched in Asia in 2015 and has won numerous accolades. We have been awarded the "Best Private Bank - Digital Experience" for the second consecutive year by Asian Private Banker applauding us for being "a true fintech pioneer in the private banking space" and for our attention to client experience and the platform's advanced functionalities. Role Description
Several new and exciting projects have been initiated within Wealth Management Technology, enabling you to directly contribute to the success of the business. Naturally, project details are commercially sensitive but all our projects exhibit the following common features:
- Significant engagement with product owners and user-interaction
- Technical autonomy and innovation
- Highly motivated and engaged development teams
- High quality and commercial benefits
Your future colleagues
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support high quality systems
- Become a strategic part of the Credit Suisse business by building positive relationships with all business partners, understanding the challenges they face and using your technical expertise to deliver the systems we need
- Collaborate with the Product Owner closely to deliver solutions and to build user-centric banking applications for use by Clients/Relationship Managers/Support functions around the world
- Understand the different technology domains within the Bank and how the data across domains is interrelated
- Constantly analyze and improve the performance and quality of the product and team
- Be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements
- Remain open and alert to new technology opportunities.
As an agile application developer, you will work together with business users and members of the development team to provide quality systems that improve productivity, decrease operational risk, enable the business to expand and make users smile. These are high profile applications that offer you the opportunity to shape the future technical direction and take ownership for functional components.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.