About our client
Our client is a leading North American investor with a long standing track record investing across Europe and with a deep financial and long term commitment to the region. They are now looking to bring a new Associate to this small and highly dynamic London based team.
They invest across a variety of private market strategies including direct private equity (co-investments), infrastructure as well as fund investments.
This role suits someone hungry to learn and get involved with different types of investment and strategies. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Support and participate in the review and execution of investment opportunities across all strategies
- Create and review detailed financial models
- Assist in the evaluation, structuring and negotiation of investment opportunities
- Contribute to the preparation of investment approval memos
- Portfolio monitoring on assigned investments within the portfolio
- Analyst level M&A advisory background - exposure to infrastructure, real assets and natural resources transactions would be an advantage
- Demonstrable financial modelling skills
- Strong command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player, good level of maturity, ability to take ownership of work and able to meet deadlines