£80 - 110k base + bonus Summary
This is a unique opportunity at an employee-first hedge fund, currently with 35 people, looking to rapidly grow their technology team in the near future whilst maintaining a good culture and healthy work-life balance to keep their brilliant retention levels. They're looking for a Quant Developer with credit experience who can build robust and scalable systems, in both the real-time and batch processing spaces.
Collaborating regularly with Portfolio Managers, Traders and Quants, you will be tasked with working on a real-time PnL and risk management system written in C#, which provides traders with ticking valuation of their portfolios, provides quants with calculated metrics, and provides the risk manager with scenario analysis.
The tech stack is predominantly C#, with Python being used by the Quant teams.
The successful Quant Developer will have experience calculating market value for credit indices (CDX, iTraxx etc) and building associated credit curves. Experience in curve construction and pricing models for fixed-income instruments in a middle-office setting (performing real-time valuation of a portfolio) is a big plus. Skills and Experience Required
Desirable Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of software development experience, with the ability to program in C#
- Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) or demonstrated good software development practice with strong computer science knowledge
- Good understanding of rates, curve construction
Benefits & Incentives
- Experience in one or more of: RabbitMQ, Redis, Python, ReSharper, ComponentOne, FIX
- Strong salary + bonuses
- Flexible working opportunities
- Friendly working environment with multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Relaxed culture in a brand new Knightsbridge office - not stuffy like other hedge funds
If you feel you are suitable for this role, drop me an email or give me a call! Richard Allan
+44 (0) 20 3137 9574
£80 - 110k base + bonus