The successful candidate will work on a variety of projects worked across industries and geographies in both the public and private sectors.
Some of the responsibilities are:
· Project managing multiple engagements concurrently, reporting into a mix of Directors and Partners
· Managing broader team resources to allocate work based on team availability and skillset
· Supervising the team to produce work plans; detailing key commercial risks and testing procedures as well as delivery oversight
· Fieldwork may be performed as a traditional consulting review activity or increasingly using automated tools and techniques and working with our data science and automation colleagues to identify risks, the required datasets and to structure the testing.
· Engaging with and building relationships with clients and their business partners
· Preparation and delivery of updates to a variety of stakeholders
· Supervising fact-based written reporting and other client deliverables
· Managing all aspects of the ‘Engagement Manager’ role- opportunity management, engagement finances management and risk.
· Performance management of junior colleagues
· Contribution to wider Firm initiatives
The successful candidate will be professionally qualified in Financial/ Management Accounting, Audit, Finance, or Business. They will have a strong consulting background, experience reviewing contractual documentation, and experience designing audit processes/ work plans to address risks.