Are you a Procurement expert who is looking for a new team to work with? New challenges in delivering cost savings? Perhaps you are looking to help develop a large-scale transformation for a business? All these skills and desires could make you the perfect candidate for our client, a Global Investment Manager with offices in the heart of the City. If you have experience in procurement for a large organisation and a proven track record on contracts management (and ideally a history doing so in the Investments industry), then this could be that next perfect step.
As the Senior Procurement Manager, you will be tasked with providing an effective yet cost-efficient procurement management service for the firm’s various businesses and groups, engaging regularly with stakeholders to deliver on their outcomes and building the supplier and market understanding through efficient performance management.
Your remit will include:
- Managing the day-to-day performance and allocation for resources, including negotiating with suppliers and developing relationships across teams to achieve this
- Taking matrixed teams to new successes across multiple clients within the business
- Supporting on the growth of the overall Commercial function as a senior team member
- Provide support to the Procurement Officers by holding regular meetings, ensuring departmental objectives are met
- Negotiate and implement contract and framework agreements to enhance process efficiency within the firm
In short, this will serve as a brilliant opportunity for a Commercial Manager or Procurement Specialist with demonstrable experience leading and managing teams to success to join a well-established, powerful name in the Financial Services. Bear in mind the above list is not exhaustive, and you will get the opportunity for further growth in this role as is required. If interested apply with no delay.