* A strong academic background, including a master’s level degree in a quantitative discipline.
* 3-5 years of relevant professional experience, gained on either the Buy side or Sell side.
* Demonstrable experience of collecting and manipulating large and complex financial data sets, and of portfolio optimization.
* A solid grasp of derivative pricing.
* Strong programming skills, including Python.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role, please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org