Our client is an established traditional investment house, with an outstanding reputation in company and team culture. They have decades of success in Real Assets and are looking to further build out their sustainable funds within that business and more!
What you’ll be doing
- Managing the design and delivery of cutting edge Real Assets product initiatives and strategy.
- Leading conversations internally with senior stake holders
- Acting as a deputy to the manager in guidance, motivation and senior conversations
- Keeping abreast of market activity and competitor innovations. Liaising closely with members of the product team to develop visions and strategies that contribute to the strategic direction of the business.
- Contributing to the product lifecycle, ensuring products are launched and maintained according to Product Development Models and Product Lifecycle Management frameworks.
- Anticipating where strategic changes may be required and how they may affect existing products.
You will have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the asset management industry including investor types, distributional channels, competitor landscapes and an excellent technical knowledge of investment products
- Strong mentoring and team guidance skills. Be seen as a leader
- Strong technical knowledge of alternative product structures across a range of domiciles including UK and Luxembourg.
- Deep experience in design, development and implementation of fund structures in a variety of domiciles.
- Commercial awareness of market dynamics, market evolution and of the competitive landscape to ensure products are well positioned.
- Awareness of the changing regulatory frameworks.
- Strong track record as part of a proposition and strategy team within a provider, asset manager and/or advisor or consultancy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to engage with senior members of staff, internally and externally.
At our company, we prioritise equity throughout the entire recruitment process. We are committed to ensuring fairness and equal opportunities for all candidates. If there is anything we can do to make the process more accessible to you, please don't hesitate to let us know.