DevSecOps Lead Remote Working - UK (London), Portugal (Lisbon), Germany (Berlin) Contract - Outside IR35
Remote Working - UK (London), Portugal (Lisbon), Germany (Berlin)
Contract - Outside IR35
I am currently working a major blockchain infrastructure firm, who are building some of the most advanced technologies in the blockchain sector. They are investing heavily into their security CISO team therefore are hiring several DevSecOps Lead and Engineer professionals.
You’ll be part of an empowered feature team delivering a common platform and working within a fast-paced, global, and transparent culture driving migration to Google Cloud using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Advising Infra Engineering on security topics and supervising their work (and infrastructure-as-a-code codebases) from the security standpoint
- Organising and performing penetration testing of our infrastructure and collaborating with external parties on those tests.
- Picking tools, methods, and approaches to maintain and improve the security stance of the company. (And we have a strong preference towards FOSS tooling when possible)
- Writing company-wide security standards and guidelines, as well as tools to enforce those.
- Linux and Linux-based tech stack (SSH, VPNs, firewalls, IDS/IPS)
- Experience using Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible
- Experience in Hashicorp Vault
- Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, baremetal hostings
- Prometheus, Grafana, Loki
- And of course blockchain tech and associated tooling (wallets, keys, RPC nodes and indexers etc.)
If interested, please apply with your CV for immediate review.