This institution operates on a truly global basis and also frequently with the UK team and accordingly values those with public M&A and UK Takeoever Code experience. In this capacity you will work on high profile M&A transactions across all sectors.
This division combines Corporate Finance bankers with Mergers & Acquisitions execution teams and creates a single group that provides strategic advice to clients across sectors and regions
What they are looking for
- Technically strong investment bankers who have accrued M&A analytical skills and strong execution experience
- Deal experience from pitch to close. Someone who knows what to expect in an M&A process
- Work on listed M&A transactions
- Experienced in working with juniors – providing guidance etc
- Softer skills: Good communications, collaborative, personable, enthusiastic. Cultural fit is important
With a team of 180 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment business. Voted ‘Recruitment Agency of the Year 2021', our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hire across Finance, Technology and Specialist markets including the areas of Accountancy & Finance, Audit, Actuarial, Banking Operations, Change Management & Transformation, Compliance, Investment Management, Tax, Treasury, Housing Development, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Digital & Data and Software Engineering.
We successfully provide both contingent recruitment and RPO solutions to a wide range of clients, through a brilliant understanding of sourcing and recruiting, the creation and evolution of employer brands and the fascination in the modern workplace.