The group works on UK and European transactions, as well as leading extensive cross-border high profile projects with the the US, Middle-East and Asia. They cover all subsectors and centre on Power, Utilities, Renewables, Transport and Infrastructure.
Responsibilities will centre on:
• You will be undertaking company valuations and financial modelling (DCF, LBO, merger models, cap structure analysis)
• Performing research and analysis of industries/companies, and developing marketing ideas and materials
• Preparing marketing presentations, Information Memoranda and other transaction documentation
• Providing support to senior professionals with the development/maintaining of client relationships and new business generation
• Providing project management support to senior team members
With a team of 180 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment business. Voted ‘Recruitment Agency of the Year 2021', our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hire across Finance, Technology and Specialist markets including the areas of Accountancy & Finance, Audit, Actuarial, Banking Operations, Change Management & Transformation, Compliance, Investment Management, Tax, Treasury, Housing Development, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Digital & Data and Software Engineering.
We successfully provide both contingent recruitment and RPO solutions to a wide range of clients, through a brilliant understanding of sourcing and recruiting, the creation and evolution of employer brands and the fascination in the modern workplace.