Unique in their field, this HFT fund has the lively, positive spirit of a start-up with the stability of a longer-established player. They hire exceptional talent in Maths, Physics and Computer Science, from across the trading, tech and start-up industries, to apply cutting-edge research to global financial markets.
One of their fast-growing quant trading teams is looking to hire a dynamic FPGA/C++ Developer with HDL development experience.
You will collaborate extensively with traders and technologists to evolve, improve and maintain all elements of the team infrastructure. This role offers the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of interesting and challenging problems involving high performance computing, software design and big data, where most problems require high-availability, high-throughput and low-latency solutions.
The trading team sees technology as a key component of their continued success and candidates will be exposed to cool, cutting-edge technologies. The successful FPGA/C++ Developer will be enthusiastic about programming and able to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
This firm also has roles within its core tech group if you aren't keen on working on trading desk.
***Remote interviews are still possible, but all starts are now onsite and only if it specifies clearly is this role available fully remotely.*** Requirements
NB: Please do not apply if you are a fresh graduate. Benefits
- At least 5+ years' hands-on development experience in HDL (SystemVerilog/VHDL) with C++ knowledge
- Solid experience in solving numerical problems with existing commercial architectures (CPU/GPU/FPGA/etc.)
- Sound knowledge of bridging solution from both hardware & software
- Experience in Linux system programming & computer architecture
- Desirable: exposure to Python or a willingness to gain proficiency quickly
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- They're willing to be flexible with WFH
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Unique culture where you can fulfil your potential through collaboration and mutual respect
If this sounds like you, or you'd like to know more, please get in touch. Andy Stirling-Martin
020 3137 9579