- Global Life Insurer
- Finance Manager
- Hybrid working
- £80,000 to £95,000 + benefits + bonus
A super acquisitive Life Insurance business is looking to hire a talented Finance Manager to join their UK Finance team.
The business have grown tremendously and are gearing up to IPO in a couple of years' time. It's a great time to join to develop and further your career.
The ideal candidate will have post qualification experience in UK GAAP and FRS 102 experience, as well as solid project management skills. Those from an audit background, or from the insurance industry are welcome to apply.
The role involves:
- Oversee monthly management accounting for the UK sub-group of entities: one active service company (the parent) and some less active subsidiaries
- Develop variance analysis / commentary
- Train management accountant in preparation of quarterly reporting and consolidation via the group reporting application, perform the review tasks
- Review and sign off balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain up to date risk and controls documentation and manage internal audit testing and risk management processes
- Drive improvements to Oracle & management accounting processes to close the books and report to group in a timely manner
- Manage the team’s interactions with the auditors, the workbooks and statutory accounts prepared by the management accountant