Our client, a well-established asset management firm specialising in global and regional equity and multi-asset, is looking for a product specialist to join their product and strategy team. The role is a 12-month FTC starting summer 2022.
The role will focus on the production of marketing material and market intelligence analysis, with a focus on the firm's EUKA capabilities. The successful candidate will sit within the product and strategy team and will also work closely with the investment, sustainability, and distribution teams to provide market intelligence on market dynamics and the firm’s UK fund range and positioning, with a special focus on ESG/sustainability and investment themes.
- Collaborate with the product, sales, and strategy team to produce marketing material including presentations, blog posts, monthly and quarterly commentaries, and thought leadership pieces, as well as supporting the production of RFPs, and updating marketing packs
- Conduct competitor and market positioning analysis using multiple industry and internal databases such as Salesforce, Sustainalytics, Morningstar, Lipper, and ISS
- Support the sustainability team’s reporting efforts by monitoring the entry of data flows concerning the firm’s agendas and engagements, and work on the production of sustainability reports
- Support the distribution team’s commercialization strategy by providing intelligence on the firm’s positioning and equity capabilities
- Experience working within product marketing, fund intelligence, product research, product competitor, market competitor, product manager, product specialist, investment specialist role
- Interest in UK equity strategies
- Useful to have experience with sustainability and ESG thematics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work across multiple teams
- Ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data on market dynamics into clear and cohesive marketing communications
- Experience with Salesforce, Sustainalytics, Morningstar, Lipper, and ISS
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills