IT Internal Audit contract role, with a focus on Cyber Security.
My banking client is looking to hire a contractor on an initial 6 month basis. The role sits in IT Internal Audit and will cover a variety of controls, with a leaning toward security. You will be a technically strong auditor with the confidence to challenge the stakeholder group in a collaborative way. Responsibilities include the following:
- Conduct continuous monitoring over enterprise infrastructure processes, assess risks and provide executive level feedback
- Verify Management’s adequate risk mitigation to control gaps
- Execute risk-based audit assurance activities in order to assess the design and operating effectiveness of key technology and/or security controls for critical systems and processes.
- Partner with Application and Business Auditors, and work collaboratively within a global team
- Maintain ongoing dialog with key stakeholders regarding risks and necessary improvements to the control framework
It is a pre-requisite of the role that you have experience in auditing interfaces, infrastructure, data processing and computer general controls. Ideally, you will also possess experience with Cybersecurity or Cloud technologies.