IT Programme Manager / RTE – Market Data. A consultancy is assisting a major financial services firm on a business-aligned technology delivery and have an opportunity for a Programme Manager with experience in scaled Agile delivery to play a key role in large data transformation initiative.
This is ideally suited to someone with an investment banking or financial markets technology background (i.e. trading, risk, market data etc.), and practical experience in SAFe-methodology environments, to lead technology initiatives that leverage artificial intelligence, natural language processing and machine learning.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 3+ years IT programme management experience, ideally in investment banking or similar
- Scaled Agile experience, running programme increment planning and/or release train engineering
- Exposure to trading, risk or market data technology is preferred
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement experience
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £650-700 PAYE (employers taxes paid in addition, not deducted) initially for six months. Based London, hybrid working.