11478 About our client
Our client is an established, international private equity investment firm who are looking to expand its already high-calibre secondary private equity investment team, in London.
You will be joining a global platform with offices in key financial hubs and over $41bn of committed capital in their secondaries business. The team invests in a wide variety of technical and complex deals including acquiring entire portfolios of companies through to traditional LP commitments as well as LP restructuring situations.
They are looking for a highly numerate Associate who enjoys a deal-driven environment and is keen to learn more about secondaries investment strategies. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- You'll play an integral role in the origination, evaluation and execution of secondary investment opportunities
- Assist in all aspects of the transaction process, including financial modelling and conducting due diligence
- Work with seniors to prepare material for the investment committee approval process
- Strong academic track record
- Strong valuations and modelling experience from investment banking or big four professional services
- Must be a team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrating interest in secondary investments is preferred
- An additional European language is beneficial but not essential