Our client is a well-established and reputable asset management firm, with a strong 25+ year track record.
The company is looking for an experienced, personable individual to hit the ground running and develop in the company over the long term. Employee longevity is crucial and something the company prides itself on.
We have worked with this firm for more than 7 years and have always had an excellent rapport with the company and the people we have helped secure a job here. They present a fantastic work life balance and work environment and have a great track record of employee retention and internal movements.
- Monitor trade flow to confirm that all transaction bookings, cancellations and amendments are successfully processed and necessary instructions are sent to the relevant counterparties and custodians.
- Ensure that the FX netting process results in all the eligible FXs being closed and that a netting trade is instructed to offset the transactions.
- Ensure timely and accurate confirmation of all trades and that these are successfully sent to the market.
- Confirm and reconcile the accuracy of margin calls with the brokers, ensuring that any discrepancies are raised with the broker and that payments are processed in a timely manner.
- Monitor, process and input voluntary Corporate Action events and Proxy Votes in line with agreed processes.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the trade instruction, confirmation, fails, payment settlements, corporate actions, proxy voting and collateral processes.
- A number of years of relevant operations experience with either an asset management firm or investment bank
- Robust knowledge of all instruments types and particular familiarity with emerging markets.