Portfolio Analyst – Security PMO
Duration: 4 months (hybrid working)
(Inside IR35 VIA Umbrella)
• Security focussed PMO and supporting in management/tracking security requirements.
• Stakeholder management at a senior level.
• Validating formal security requirements, mapping security framework, and assisting in the definition of important across the portfolio and projects (change management).
• Previous experiences in technical security systems analyst role at the portfolio level.
• Prior involvement in preparing executive reports for security programs.
• Strong understanding of requirements management process and defining success criteria
• Project management methodologies – agile and waterfall (certified would be a bonus)
• Understanding of Security and IT Service models, including the implementations
• Familiarity with 1 or more NIST domains (Cyber Security Framework – Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond and Recover)
• Assisting the development of a vision and deriving a roadmap based on technical constraints
• PowerPoint, Excel (and some VB Scripting desirable)