A growing private debt fund is looking to add to its Portfolio Management/Portfolio monitoring team. A highly commercial role with significant interaction with the Front Office, and senior management to board level. In depth analysis, deal valuations (EBIT/DCF) a fast pace, extensive exposure to senior management are all hallmarks. If this sound interesting please review and apply if you have private debt (PE also considered) experience from a transaction services or commercial fund support role.
Fund overview has just under 100 people and has grown rapidly in the last year. The business was established in 2013 and has a very strong track record of fund raising and deployment. The fund is on track to launch several new products this year including focused ESG and impact investing. The Portfolio Management team reports to the COO who is founding partner and this role will have extesive exposure to the deal teams and significant techncial and commercial analysis.
- Administration of leverage facilities including utilisation and preparation of quarterly compliance reporting, and ad hoc valuations as the facilities require
- Maintain and update the portfolio monitoring and pipeline reporting in preparation of the bi-weekly investment team meetings
- Assist with the preparation and compilation of the quarter end market update and portfolio deal monitoring narratives for the investment team
- Assist with fundraising activities, work closely with IR team on responses to portfolio specific queries from prospective and existing investors, and ad hoc reporting
- Responsibility for build out of ESG risk management and reporting
- Produce and challenge valuations for quarterly / annual presentation to valuation committee
- Maintaining investment watchlist of higher risk assets
- Ad hoc financial modelling and scenario analysis at the investment and fund level
- Responsibility for inputting trades into OMS system, ensuring all orders are booked accurately prior to execution
- Liaising with Operations and Trade Execution on any trade queries (settlement, allocation and closing issues)
- Preparation of quarterly performance reporting for all fund
- Qualified accountant or CFA candidate working currently in a finance / performance reporting / portfolio management role for either a top private debt fund, hedge fund or Private Equity fund or
- Qualified accountant with post qualified experience and commercial experience in Transaction Services or Similar (ideally big 4, working in Investment Management)