My client, a leading private equity firm based in the heart of London who specialise in Buy-Outs, are seeking a number two to the Head of Finance.
I am seeking someone able to present to the board and able to interact directly with the CFO but not just able to present but also able to push back, stand their ground and be that senior person within the team. Please see below for a brief overview of the responsibilities:
- Taking the lead on managing the portfolio business valuation process
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of the financial and operating review of monthly management information and interaction with the portfolio business finance teams
- Acting as a key contact for accounting teams in Luxembourg, including reviews of management and statutory accounts as well as transaction support work (accounting and treasury functions)
- Leading the operational finance aspects of the London advisor, including overseeing the production of management information as well as the group consolidation
- Involvement in the strategic planning and budgeting /forecasting process