A large global asset manager is looking to hire a Product Development Manager to help cover a range of investment funds across domiciles. The successful candidate will help on the end-to-end product lifecycle, researching, structuring and delivery of the fund strategies.
The individual will be working with various departments including portfolio managers, sales, and marketing to structure and launch funds across a range of strategies, including SICAVs, AIFs, OEICs,mUnits Trusts, Hedge Funds and US Mutual Funds),
- Work on product development initiatives across all asset classes
- Helping to research and identify client's needs and then work on product launches working closely with senior product development managers
- Working with various teams to have oversight and management of the operational infrastructure and making sure it is in place to for new products.
- Working with fund lawyers to prepare offering documents and shareholder communications relating to the fund vehicle establishment across a broad range of jurisdictions.
- Building strong relationships with internal teams across the business.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Degree-level educated with strong academic background.
- Some experience withing product development or product management
- Ability to interact with people at various levels of seniority
- Highly organised and details orientated, being able to work towards deadlines
- Must be prepared to challenge and stand up for their opinions
- Working effectively across cultures, functions and locations.