Product Owner/ Business Analyst – Fintech – London
The is a permanent opportunity paying between £70,000 – £90,000.
twentyAI has partnered with venture capital-backed fintech that is looking for product owner / agile business analyst to come and join their organisation. They have gone through rounds of funding and now are entering a massive growth stage.
In this role, you will be vital in bridging the development team with key stakeholders, building out the firm’s roadmap, defining epics, creating user stories and implementing deliverables. The successful candidate will have a direct impact on all company's internal and external interfaces, develop new features and influence the firm's overall product strategy.
- Work as a part of an agile team to deliver high-quality solutions for key stakeholders
- Engage with end-users and SMEs to identify, develop, document requirements and deliver improvements/new features
- Lead workshops for new features to team members and end-users
- Consult with stakeholders and to shape and define the product backlog around the business strategy
- Coaching multi-disciplinary teams to define acceptance criteria and test cases
- Facilitate relevant agile ceremonies and rituals
- Provide subject expertise in specific functional areas
- Previous experience as a product owner/ agile business analyst is necessary
- Previous experience in financial services is desirable
- A proven track record of building forecast models is required
- In-depth experience of working within an agile environment
- A degree-level qualification either in Computing, Business, Finance or Accountancy is desirable