Here at Fourier we are currently working with one of the world's largest algorithmic trading firms in digital assets globally. They are looking for a Python Developer to operate in the Python Gui application team. You will be working with the highest standards of technological and trading sophistication from traditional financial markets.
A great opportunity to be part of a fast paced extremely successful crypto company where you can truly make an impact on systems and processes that are still being created. No legacy systems, no corporate bureaucracy, no multiple levels of approvals. It is up to you to make an impact. You will work alongside exceptionally sharp colleagues, learn how to write fail-safe code and improve performance and scalability of GUI and other applications, a real challenge and a rare opportunity!
- Software development experience in Python 3
- Experience working with QT
- Familiarity with Linux on desktops and servers
- Experience building high-performance GUI applications (e.g., the ones working with a very large volume of live data)
- Experience implementing client-server systems in Python
- Understanding concepts of asynchronous IO
- Some familiarity with C++ would be an advantage
- Quantitative/reasoning skills
- Building a brand-new trading GUI (for internal use), upgrading existing applications, designing a completely application from scratch.
- You will work very closely with traders and trading platform developers