Our client, a leading UK-based asset management firm, is hiring a sales support executive to join their London office, supporting business development endeavours across the London intermediary space.
The role will join the sales support team, working closely with the regional sales managers, to source, contact, and support the management of relationships with asset managers, wealth managers, multi-managers, fund of funds, etc.
- Proactively take initiative to promote the firm’s full range of products and services, using significant knowledge of the financial services space
- Maintain and develop positive relationships with existing accounts
- Source and build new business opportunities
- Help support the reporting of client data and product preference data on CRM systems
- Consistently keep awareness of market trends, clients' appetite, regional trends, and competitors’ positioning
- Provide administrative and sales support to regional sales managers as needed
- Collaborate with the sales support team in the organisation of campaigns and events
- Work with the marketing team in the production of sales material informed by your knowledge of market trends
- Experience in a client-oriented role within the investment management space
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Capacity to negotiate and connect with a diverse range of individuals
- Proficient with CRM and databases such as Salesforce, Lipper, and Bloomberg