About Revolut People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 35 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work™ in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 7,500 people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role At Revolut, we do Ops differently. Our hyper-talented Operations experts don't just keep things ticking over, they're given the most complex, hard-to-solve problems in the business Then they create elegant, scalable solutions that keep pace with our ambitious growth plans. Without our Ops team, we'd be following the herd, not leading the pack - and that's a place we never want to be 🐑
If you're a superstar Ops Manager, keep reading.
If being asked to solve the toughest problems our global super app has to offer excites you rather than scares you, keep reading
If you're not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive into the nitty-gritty of every area in a business with more than 30 million customers, keep reading.
If you want to gain unparalleled experience with a next-level product at one of the world's fastest growing companies, for goodness' sake, stop reading and hit the link below to apply!
What you'll be doing
- Leading sales operations and revenue planning, driving key strategic and efficiency projects across Europe/globally to support the Global Lifestyle Solutions commercial head across the entire sales cycle and processes
- Driving pan-European and global projects end to end, across strategy setting, organisational changes, efficiency and process optimisation topics
- Leading market research on key verticals, competitors, and products/emerging tech, with emphasis on new insights generation and evolving trends
- Analysing internal data and benchmark against competitors, and identifying growth opportunities
- Driving ongoing market assessments, databook compilation, quarterly platform and agency updates
- Collaborating across departments and providing business support to Product, Data, Engineering, Finance, and Legal
- Managing a small team of Sales Operations specialists
What you'll need
- At least a 2:1 degree from a top university
- 3 years experience in a fast-paced company
- Experience in a high growth start-up, management consulting, sales operations, and/or revenue planning
- Experience in media, e-commerce, digital advertising, business intelligence, and revenue strategy/operations
- Experience using data to create compelling stories that communicate key messages across the organisation and to influence various levels of management decision making
- Hands on experience with Excel, SQL, and Data Visualisation tools
- Familiarity with major sales CRM platforms such as SalesForce, order management systems, and ad platforms
- The ability to independently multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Experience working cross-functionally with various internal teams, such as Sales, Finance, and Product
- Team Management experience
- A solid track record of taking ownership and leading complex projects end to end
- A magic skill to break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data
- A natural curiosity and will to make an impact
Nice to have
- Expert knowledge of mobile apps and digital/mobile marketing
- Experience in performance advertising
- Extensive experience within business intelligence, media or media/advertising agencies
Building a global financial super app isn't enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that's why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We're doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That's why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.