Our client, an asset management business, is looking to hire a Senior Analyst (equivalent to Associate) to join their private equity team in London.
The role will focus on the creation of investment decisions for the private equity team, monitoring both existing and new investments, and working closely with internal and external parties. The role will be focused on private equity fund primary investments.
- Supporting the portfolio manager in driving investment recommendations in private equity (fund primaries), as well as supporting portfolio construction, ensuring risk limits and mandate guidelines are met
- Engagement with manager research on external managers for private equity investments, underwriting funds and fund managers for potential investment
- Alongside and in assistance to the portfolio manager, drive the selection of new investments and monitor existing investments according to the company’s policies, including responsible investing
- Support with portfolio management of a portfolio of private equity fund investments (private equity fund of funds)
- Drive the production of quantitative analysis and qualitative due diligence for both new and existing investments
- Communicate with third party managers to agree on investment and commercial terms
- Communicate with other asset class specialists and internal teams such as legal, responsible investment, risk and ODD
- Experience in analysis in private equity within an institutional setting
- Experience with private equity fund manager research
- Experience identifying and monitoring private equity fund investments
- Experience underwriting private equity funds for investment