Brickendon have are looking for a strong Market Risk / Counterparty Risk BA/PMs to be deployed onto one of our key client accounts to deliver the delivery end-to-end projects across market risk. The BA/PMs' will be responsible for managing and executing the analysis activity within one or more of the priority programmes.
The Market Risk BA / PM will perform the following Duties;
- Business analysis to document the business deliverables for Traded Risk.
- Work independently without too much supervision or guidance from PM / Senior BAs in the global teams
- Work with a Global Risk Transformation team
- Work under Agile project framework and use of ALM JIRA software for writing Epics/stories
- Support End to End Test execution and demonstrate proficiency in software testing, stakeholder management
- Write test cases, test defect management, good documentation standards under Agile with test evidence and audited sign offs.
- Support project management responsibilities from time to time in the preparation of project status reports, identifying risks and issues, helping to prepare monthly reporting packs.
- Investigate business queries / problems in relation to trade / static data feeds.
The Market Risk BA /PM will have the following expeirence;
- 10+ years in Investment Banking, Program Management and Business analysis.
- Must have experience in Market Risk / Traded Risk
- Must understand Market Risk Measure and the appropriate data inputs to the models.
- Ability to work independently without too much supervision or guidance from PM / Senior BAs in the global teams
- Experience with large regulatory program IBOR, BASEL III, FRTB or implementation of equivalent regulations
- Experience of managing deliverable across multi market and counterparty risk components / functions program
- Confidence in communication internally at all levels; candidate will be dealing with Front Office, Middle office,
- Domain knowledge in both Market Risk and Counterparty Risk a
- Specifically looking for candidates with experience/exposure in IR /FX / EQ and/or Credit asset classes