Our client, a leading European asset manager, is looking for a Senior Credit Analyst to join their Global fixed income investment team in London. The successful person will report directly to the head of credit research, and focus on conducting credit research analysis on the Real Estate and Industrials sectors across both High Yield and Investment Grade, making relative value recommendations to portfolio managers.
- Conduct in-depth fundamental credit research on HY & IG Real estate packaging sectors /industrial sectors
- Provide relative value recommendations to portfolio managers
- Build relationships with relevant companies and conduct on-site due diligence
- Presenting investment ideas to the Investment Committee and Portfolio Managers and actively partake in portfolio decision and discussions
- Supervise more junior team members as required
- Undergraduate degree (min 2.1)
- Excellent academic background in Finance (CFA or Masters preferred)
- 10 + years plus experience within credit research on the buy-side or sell-side, or rating agency.
- Strong experience in credit research, specifically in real estate experience and high yield
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate and driven
- Excellent attention to detail
- High conviction.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to present investment recommendations clearly.
- Fluent in English (additional European language desirable)
Credit research/Research analyst/ Senior credit analyst/ credit analyst/High Yield/HY/Real Estate