A large global asset manager is looking to hire a Senior Product Development Manager to cover a range of investment funds across domiciles, reporting to the Global Head of Product Development. The successful candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end product lifecycle, researching, structuring and delivery of the fund strategies.
The individual will be working with various departments including portfolio managers, sales, and marketing to structure and launch funds across a range of strategies, including SICAVs, AIFs, OEICs,mUnits Trusts, Hedge Funds and US Mutual Funds),
- Responsible for the full end-to-end product development lifecycle of structures, working across all asset classes
- Identifying client's needs and managing the product launch process from inception through the governance and through to the board meetings.
- Working with various teams to have oversight and management of the operational infrastructure and making sure it is in place to for new products.
- Working with fund lawyers to prepare offering documents and shareholder communications relating to the fund vehicle establishment across a broad range of jurisdictions.
- Building strong relationships with internal teams across the business.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Degree-level educated with strong academic background.
- Strong in funds development across domiciles and ideally strong in Luxembourg technical knowledge
- Ability to interact with people at various levels of seniority
- Highly organised and details orientated, being able to work towards deadlines
- Must be prepared to challenge and stand up for their opinions
- Working effectively across cultures, functions and locations.