Are you a Solutions Architect with strong experiences/knowledge in cloud migration projects, SaaS solutions, Azure, and AWS?
This project will be with one of the BIG 4 CONSULTANCY!
See below for additional details.
• Work with Business Stakeholders, Product Owner, Business Analysts to understand functional and non-functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams
• To be the lead architect to work with other architects to define the end-to-end solution & design covering all involved systems, data, integration, security, and non-functional requirements
• Identify architecture exceptions during definitions of target and transitional architectures
• Follow governance processes agreed with CT Architecture Team - adherence to defined principles, policies, technology, information, and process standards
• Produce and maintain architecture documentation including Solution Architecture Document, Data Flow Diagram, Integrated Architecture diagram, etc
• Review solution individually with key non-functional stakeholders e.g., Security, Privacy, etc
• Present solutions in various forums (like Design Integrity Forum, Architecture Committee, Architecture Review Board) and with different teams like Security, Privacy.
• Help project team to size & estimate project implementation and identify resources and skillset needed for delivery of the solution
• Ensure the proposed solution aligns with the business outcome
• Ensures all solutions follow Corporate Technology and enterprise solution standards, align with an overall roadmap, have good quality documentation, and follow all relevant governance steps
• Azure Active Directory
• AWS hosting capabilities and services
• Architecting for non-functional requirements, e.g. performance, network capacity, security
• SaaS solutions
• Infrastructure concepts to support business continuity and operations e.g. performance, disaster recovery
• Familiarity with networking and security concepts
• On-premises to Cloud migration projects Integration projects as a result of corporate acquisitions & mergers
• Onboarding SaaS solutions
• System integrations at application, data, and network architecture domains
• Appreciation of InfoSec practices as applied in a regulated environment
• Strong technical acumen