Tech fund are looking to add software development / machine learning quant interns. You will be based in London.
As an intern, you’ll work in one of two areas:
Software development: You’ll contribute to building their web-based platform and global conferencing API. You will be exposed to the latest development processes and you will get hands-on experience with a modern development stack including Angular, Node.js, AWS, and DynamoDB.
Data science and machine learning: Your focus will be very interesting AI projects.
- You are a final-year student or a recent graduate of an undergraduate course or a masters or PhD student or graduate. Subjects such as Machine Learning, Scientific Computing / AI/ Computer Science / Mathematics .
- You should have skills in data analysis using Python. Experience with machine learning would be a definite bonus, but you can learn this on the job, so an interest and enthusiasm are more important.
- If you’d like to work as a software developer ,then knowledge of Python or C++ is a must. You need to have coded in a non- academic context.
- Ability to solve problems on the spot.
- Passion to work in a start-up environment .
Please send a PDF resume to email@example.com