Have you successfully managed large-scale IT Application and Security projects? Do you like managing all aspects of a project? Are you confident in delivering the objectives within highly complex projects?
IT Project Manager – Cyber Security ServicWe’re looking for an IT Project Manager to:
- be responsible for the delivery of IT projects, focusing on Vulnerability Management;
- in close collaboration with the Application and Infrastructure Security Program Stakeholders - manage the deployment of a new vulnerability detection technology to the Chief Information Security Office;
- manage the budget, risk, dependencies, quality and change at project level;
- drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines;
- assess and remediate risks and issues, tracking these plus deliverables on our RAID reports;
- liaise with project stakeholders, gaining go forward decisions and signoffs, but also unplanned ad-hoc requests for improvement from the Cyber Operations teams;
- allocate, utilize and direct personnel resources to drive projects to completion.
You’ll be working in the Cyber Security Services organization in Poland, in a team which is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
We review, develop and deliver global solutions to maintain or change our IT security with our business counterparts. As an IT project manager, you'll play an important role in seeing that the development methodology is followed and discuss technical design with the architects, but also pragmatically align decisions with the stakeholders owning and operating solutions that the project team delivers. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
- worked as an IT project manager, Scrum Master, or Product Owner, focusing on cyber security, for at least 3 - 5 years within the finance sector or large environments
- a track record of delivering vulnerability management technologies, operating model and vulnerability remediation coordination across complex organization structure;
- delivered technology projects in both on-prem and cloud computing environments, preferably Azure
- managed all facets of large-scale projects and met deliverables;
- excellent communicator, able to articulate requirements, lead matrix resources, produce high-quality status reporting and updates for key stakeholders;
- proven success managing technical delivery of solutions in agile and waterfall oriented teams;
- adaptable and able to work effectively across different teams and functions (non-IT);
- educated to degree level or equivalent qualification or work experience in a relevant area.