We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world's crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets - including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here .
You will join our core web engineering team responsible for everything you see on ledger.com. They own the end-to-end customer experience and work on a variety of systems rang
ing from our e-commerce platform which handles over €100 million of transactions a year to cutting-edge blockchain-based applications.
We are seeking a Full Stack Engineer with a specialism in SEO to join our core engineering team responsible for everything you see on ledger.com .
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will work closely with the team to help build and implement best-class SEO patterns across all of our core systems.
You will take technical responsibility for key areas of development, where you will influence decisions around tooling, architecture, and processes with the aim of delivering impactful business change. Key Responsibilities
- Implement best practice SEO strategies across all ledger applications
- Help develop and implement SEO strategies to improve the visibility and ranking of our websites
- Work with your team to rapidly test ideas on users, use results for iterations and improve our product.
- Champion best practices SEO and engineering principles, pulling from your past experiences to mentor other members of the team
- Ensure that all web applications are developed in compliance with SEO best practices and industry standards
- Collaborate with other teams to deliver new features and functionality that enhance our customer experience
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in SEO and web development to help facilitate a clean analytics structure to help us understand the impact of our changes.
- A solid commercial background working with React, PHP and Semantic HTML
- Experience in software development, writing clean, lean, effective code in multiple languages, all version-controlled
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and industry standards
- Previous experience working in cutting-edge technology environments and delivering impactful changes in SEO
- Experience in high-traffic transactional websites with a good understanding of performance best practices
- Bonus Qualifications: Knowledge of PHP and semantic HTMLFamiliarity with cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology
- If you are a motivated self-starter with a passion for web development and SEO and would like to join a fast-growing, dynamic team, please apply for this position.