Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry! Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the world. About Us
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction. Our Values
- Customer Obsessed - We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven - We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders - We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team - We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect - We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
We are looking for senior backend software engineers excited about leveraging technology to transform the real estate industry. You have:
- 5-10 years of industry experience in architecting and implementing complex backend systems
- Developed high-quality production-ready software that is maintainable, scalable, performant, and secure, using development best practices, design patterns, and proven frameworks
- Strong development skills in languages such as python, java, c/c++ etc, and experienced with cloud native development, relational databases, and pub/sub systems
- Served as a technical resource and mentor for engineers not only within your team but across the broader organization, giving clear and actionable feedback to help with their growth
- Computer Science or related field degree or equivalent experience
- Product and business-minded pragmatism
- Attention to detail and focus on quality over quantity
- Creative and practical approaches to architecting and leading software projects
- Collaboration with - and inclusion of - a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
- A people-focused culture built on transparency, collaboration, empathy, and feedback
- Leadership as an essential skill at all levels of the organization
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life. We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
We believe in Equal Opportunity
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family's needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.