A global event-driven hedge fund seeks a Full Stack Quantitative Developer with strong Python coding skills and Git development skills to help build out the firm's investment technology and develop statistical models for trading strategies. The role will work as a quantitative software developer working on front-end development (UI, data analysis, SQL, Data, Cloud, and model maintenance). The candidate must wear many hats to support multiple development projects and can handle tactical needs (Excel VBA/complex cell formulas) for reporting.
- B.S./M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- A minimum of 3+ years putting code in production.
- Must have Proficiency in Python, R/R Shiny is a plus.
- Must be able to wear many hats for a full-stack development
- Experience with collaborative development using Git or other version control tools.
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Strong database knowledge (SQL queries).
- Strong tactical skills (Excel, VBA complex) for reporting
- Experience with Azure/cloud environments is a plus.
- Broad knowledge and experience in finance (primarily equities) preferably with a hedge fund/asset manager.
Key words: quantitative developer, equity strategies, data cleansing, Git, Python, R, R Shiny, Hedge Fund, Advanced Degree
Please send resumes to Jim Geiger firstname.lastname@example.org