Sr. Distribution Administrator
At MFS, you will find a culture that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and demonstrate care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures.
What you will be responsible for: The Distribution Administrator is an important interface between divisions of Global Distribution and the Senior Leadership team. It requires ownership for client meetings both in-house and globally. Work daily with and provide support to the Heads of Global Distribution Management as well as some of their senior leaders. Responsible for handling issues or changes that arise for the client meetings or presentation requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Manage multiple projects simultaneously taking initiative to think through the assignment and independently take action to move work forward.
- Act as primary resource for creating PowerPoint presentations for client meetings, Management Committee Meetings or Board Meetings where department heads are involved - coordinate meetings/agendas between Boston and London ISG (Investment Solutions Group) teams
- Work with team leaders to create agendas, suggest speakers and coordinate department and management meetings, including global participants in several. Periodically act as host of the internal meetings.
- Oversee and monitor the ISG quarter-end Outlook and Positioning Statements quality review process. Make sure all deliverables are completed on time to meet client needs. Create and share post quarter-end status report so that any issues or concerns are addressed prior to the next quarter-end cycle.
- Weekly planning sessions with Senior Leaders to ensure their calendars provide time for effective/productive meetings, forward thinking discussions on travel or conference participation and agenda planning as mentioned above.
- Work with the Event Management/SMP team for all client events hosted at MFS to ensure meeting runs smoothly.
- Create and document the flow of all meeting logistics that are required to ensure a successful experience.
- Work creatively and collaboratively across all departments to help improve the management of meeting process.
- Prepare and distribute various department specific reports, set-up webinars as needed
- Complete the on-boarding process for all new hires or transfers for department including ordering equipment.
- Take ownership of Department offsite meetings, which entails working with Event management to secure space and other meeting logistics. Work with department head on agenda and goals for the meeting.
- Field client inquiries; properly assess their needs and direct them to a solution. Independently use discretion and judgment to determine the appropriate information to send and the urgency of the request; Ensure satisfaction with service was received. Escalate requests as required.
- Process expenses for senior managing directors, utilizing understanding of FINRA non-cash guidelines to ensure compliance.
- Acts as Global Distribution contact for all clients that want to use MFS space at 111 Huntington for non-MFS events. Coordinates to ensure all parties at MFS (Insurance Analyst, Global Supervision and Management Committee rep) are aware of the Firms and dates for the meeting. Ensures all contracts are complete and reviewed by Legal as needed.
- Occasional editorial review and proofreading of ISG's white papers and commentaries
- Works with Speaker Coordinator to obtain investment speakers for sales meetings by entering requests into c360 and following up with speakers on presentations
- Manage process of Epro, Staples and invoices in WebNow for departments they support.
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of experience within a support role or equivalent working experience supporting operations within an Investment Management firm.
- Strong project management skills and able to multi-task.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication abilities, with ability to interact with cross-functional teams. Able to work with people of diverse backgrounds and levels.
- Be a detail-oriented problem-solver, able to employ time management skills, and can work effectively both independently and as a team player.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments simultaneously including flexibility to change priorities as needed. Self-motivated with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
- Demonstrated fluency with Microsoft Office, c360 and PowerPoint.
What we offer:
- Generous time-off provided: including "Responsible time off" for many roles, paid company holidays when the US Stock Exchange is closed, plus paid volunteer time
- Family Focus: Up to 20 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, adoption assistance, generous caregiver leave
- Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with company contributions
- Wellness Programs: Robust wellness webinars, employee assistance program, gym reimbursement through our medical plans, fitness center discounts and more
- Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance and short-term disability
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan, Defined Contribution plan- 15% of base salary invested into the Plan, competitive total compensation programs
MFS is a hybrid work environment (remote/onsite) unless otherwise stated in the job posting .
This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless MFS approves an exemption as an accommodation due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission of an exemption request does not guarantee that an exemption will be approved or that the request can be accommodated.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email email@example.com for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. Please see the EEO is the Law document and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision , linked for your reference.