A securitized products/ asset based hedge fund is looking for a C# Front Office Developer to join the Fixed Income Analytics team.
- Work within a small team designing, implementing and maintaining all aspects of fixed income trading, pricing, and risk systems
- Work closely with trading, research and modeling.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience and a proven track record of creating high-quality products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2 – 5 year Fixed Income analytics/technology experience.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming such as C#, C++.
- Competent in Database query language.
- Comfortable with .NET GUI development.
- Some exposure to Python
- Knowledge/Experience of Structured Products is a plus
- Good understanding in Bond math and basic Fixed Income instruments
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Highly motivated, able to conduct independent research and work within a team.
- Able to multitask and manage deadlines.
Keywords: Quantitative Developer, Structured Products, C#, C++, SQL, Bond Math
Please send resumes to JIm Geiger email@example.com