Full Time on Client's Payroll
3 Days onsite a week
NYC and NJ locations
Main Responsibilities & Duties
Facilities Management, Life Safety & Security
- Oversee outsourced security guard staff ensuring around the clock onsite coverage and monitoring of physical access and security cameras.
- Manage operation of electronic security access and surveillance systems and issuance of 2FA access cards.
- Oversee building management system and supplemental MEP equipment supporting the New York and New Jersey offices.
- Coordinate Fire Safety Teams at the New York and New Jersey offices, in coordination with local regulations and guidelines.
- Coordinate inspections of supplemental fire safety systems including pre-action systems, underfloor smoke detection systems, and fire extinguishers in various locations.
- Support activities related to maintenance and repairs at the corporate owned residence in New York.
- Manage registrations of the New York office's cooling tower and emergency generator with local and federal agencies.
- Coordinate annual pull-the-plug tests at the New York and New Jersey offices
- Ensure that all operating and occupancy permits issued to client required by NYC Building and Fire Codes are current and valid.
- Coordinate with cleaning supervisor the ongoing premises cleaning program, as contracted for, with particular attention to problem areas, methodology and performance evaluation.Oversee activities of contracted day porters.
- Oversee compliance and activities of contract vendors with respect to maintenance of HVAC, life safety systems, lighting, pest control, electrical systems, furniture, etc.Ensure that all vendor Certificates of Insurance are current.
- Manage and maintain facilities vendor contracts.
- Oversee outsourced mailroom staff and services.
- Oversee outsourced staff managing fleet of Copy / Scan / Print equipment. Coordinate with GIT and Help Desk for technical issues.
- Oversee offsite archival records storage processes.
- Assist with oversight of outsourced café services.
- Manage purchasing function for office supplies, stationary, business cards, etc.
- Manage inventory of personal protective equipment distributed to staff in New York, New Jersey, Chicago & Houston.
- Assist with the annual preparation of the operating expense and capital budgets.Track operating expenses and capital expenditures against the established budgets.
- Manage and maintain corporate services vendor contracts.
- Review construction documents and plans, assist in overseeing construction phase, and ensure that all permits, sign-offs, waivers of lien, etc. have been obtained and made a part of the Bank's official records.
- Assist with coordination of architects and other design professionals, general contractors, vendors and Information Technology staff, from design stage to move-in.
- Track construction costs against established budget, rendering analysis and critique.
- Develop punch lists together with design professionals and general contractor, making sure all items are completed satisfactorily.
- Arrange and coordinate reconfigurations and moves of internal departments as well as new installations, ensuring completion as scheduled.
- Develop space plans by use of AutoCAD software, in tandem with departments' input.
- Maintain up-to-date floorplans, seating charts and headcount data.
- Bachelor Degree
- MS Office Suite with a strong proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software
- Customer service oriented and quick responsiveness
- Ability to multi-task and work independently while under pressure
- Strong follow-up and organizational skills with an attention to details
- 3-5 Years of experience in facilities management and/or corporate services
- Familiarity with building MEP infrastructure systems and general construction processes
- Analytical & project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal & multi-tasking abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills