Investment Analysis Professional, Risk & Analytics Department, Global Pension Fund, Abu Dhabi, UAE
About our client
Our client is a dynamic and rapidly growing pension fund based in Abu Dhabi. They have an international investment outlook and a large portfolio of current investments already under management. Our client is a progressive employer with a developing workforce of senior experts committed to maximizing returns for their pensioner base and doubling their AUM over the next 5 years. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Support the investment decision-making process while fostering a robust portfolio risk infrastructure by preparing and presenting portfolio risk monitoring and performance reports to the Investment department and CIO for onward distribution to the IC, as well as operational risk reports to Operations Committee, DG and Board.
- Carry out deal level risk analysis on Private markets investments including funds and co-investments
- Monitor overall risk exposures of investment portfolio and provide relevant input to ensure concentration limits (e.g. by investment, country, counterparty, industry, etc.) are respected.
- Support Risk & Analytics Expert to prepare risk reports for the Investment Committee relative to the asset, program and overall portfolio levels.
- Support the identification, development/configuration and/or maintenance of investment risk IT systems as well as ensure investment risk data are properly collected and cleaned before usage.
- Experience in the investment risk field or in an investment analysis experience related to investments in private equity, real estate or infrastructure (direct, co-investments or in funds).
- Experience with an investment portfolio for a pension fund, asset management firm, Sovereign Wealth Fund or related financial institution is a benefit.
- Comprehensive knowledge in the principles and theories of pension fund investments including knowledge of various asset classes; Private asset knowledge would be welcomed
- Someone with experience liaising an co-coordinating with Investment team, Experience working on Healthcare and Software Company experience is specifically welcome
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to oversee a number of risk types, including credit, market, operational, investment, regulatory, specifically liquidity