Work closely with the Head of DCM & Syndications to originate and execute Syndication & DCM deals on the primary & secondary market throughout the Middle East. (Syndications/Club Deals and Capital Market transactions).
Work closely with the Head of DCM & Syndications to originate and execute Syndication & DCM deals on the primary & secondary market throughout the Middle East.
(Syndications/Club Deals and Capital Market transactions).
Joining a leading financial institution with a solid existing network, you will:
- Be a key contact for all market players in the region and help to develop a “syndicate” desk for the bank.
- Lead commercial negotiations, in consultation with the Head of DCM & Syndications, to devise appropriate transaction structure, security and covenant package in line with the best practices of the market.
- Independently handle Loan Market Association (LMA) documentation.
- Demonstrate a high-level of understanding of legal documentation, structuring and commercial acumen.
- Have a strong Relationship management / business development background in the Capital Markets / Transaction banking space where you interact with banking institutions and clients.
- Develop excellent relationships with clients, market counterparties, financial institutions and other advisors over the long term.
- Managing, drafting and finalising pitch books, information memorandums, terms sheets, proposals, and investor presentation, business and market updates.
- Loan Syndication and DCM experience.
- Excellent ability to build & develop long term client relationships with FI's, Corporates and Sovereigns.
- Excellent documentation (LMA) experience and ability to run deals independently.
- Solid credit exposure.
- Arabic speaker would be preferable.
This is a great opportunity for someone interested in a move to the United Arab Emirates with income tax free base salary & bonus on offer, great work / life balance and the opportunity to build out and establish a desk.